Demonstrate your organization’s commitment by being a part of the largest international conference for young women affected by breast cancer and their co-survivors. We hope to see you in Austin!
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Face-to-face access to more than 600 expected attendees with direct purchasing and referral power, including young survivors, their supporters and members of the healthcare community
- Exhibit time throughout two days
- Numerous traffic builders on the exhibit floor throughout the conference
- Company listing on this page of the YSC Summit website and conference app
- Company listing in printed program distributed to all attendees, exhibitors and sponsors
Exhibitor Fee Structure
Up to two registrations for booth representatives and meals provided at the Summit are also included in the exhibitor fee. Learn more about exhibitor rates and what you can expect as an exhibitor.
How to Register to Become an Exhibitor
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis while space remains. Early Bird rates, along with special promotional offers will close on January 4, 2019, so submit your application today!
2019 Summit Exhibitors Include
Annie Appleseed Project
Breast Cancer Healthline App
Cancer Rehab and Integrative Medicine
Casting for Recovery
Dragonfly Angel Society
Dr. Constance Chen
Elephants and Tea
EZbra Advanced Wound Care
Gilded Lily Design/Hope’s Haven
Gulf States Young Breast Cancer Program
Image Reborn Foundation
Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Living Beyond Breast Cancer
NERAK Natural Essence
Pink Warrior Angels Hill Country
Prime My Body
PWATX/Handled with Care
Salty Girl Beauty
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
Yellow Threads Co.