Give it Forward:
A Half Day Legacy Retreat for Young Adults Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 12:30 to 4:00 p.m.
Creating a legacy can be weird, empowering, awkward and fun. It also is a great gift to yourself and loved ones. Aspects could include telling the story of you. What would you say? What would you want your loved ones to know? If you were to include what life might look like after you (no matter how old you are), what practical and creative instructions might you prepare?
This special half-day retreat for young adults diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer will help you:
- Share your wisdom in a safe, confidential setting;
- Have fun while hanging out with your peers;
- Gain clarity on what is most important to you about your legacy;
- Decide what living an authentic life looks like for you; and
- Empower others by being a genuine model for how you would like to be remembered.
Join us for this interactive and fun-filled session, begin/continue crafting your unique legacy and gain insight and support from others. This retreat is for young adults living with metastatic breast cancer only.