Registration Fee Waiver
Thank you for your interest in applying for a registration fee waiver to YSC’s 2018 National Summit!
Learn more about our Fee Waiver program:
- Fee waivers are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early! Once all fee waiver funds are depleted, the application process will be closed.
- The application process is open until February 1, 2018, or until funds run out. You will be notified of your eligibility no more than 10 business days after submitting your application. A limited number of registration fee waivers will be available onsite.
- Please do not register for the conference before receiving notification of your fee waiver. YSC will not be able to give you credit if you register without the fee waiver code. Once you receive your code, please use it to register.
This year we are offering an opportunity to those who receive a registration fee waiver code, so that you can help make your Summit experience and that of other attendees impactful! When you use the code to register, you can “pay what you can” by clicking the donate button. You can enter $0, $5, $50 or more—whatever is comfortable for you!
The National Summit is successful because of the revenue generated by registration fees and the generous support of our funders! If you feel like you’re able, “pay what you can” and contribute to the meaningful experience for you and other young women affected by breast cancer and their co-survivors.
The eligibility requirements for a registration fee waiver are:
- Priority is given to young breast cancer survivors and young women living with metastatic disease, with additional funds available for co-survivors and healthcare providers.
- You must be in good standing with Young Survival Coalition (YSC) conferences and events. YSC reserves the right to decline a registration fee waiver application if an individual provides misinformation in his/her application or otherwise shows misconduct at any YSC events.
Terms and Conditions
It is important that you read through the terms and conditions below, as failure to comply could make you ineligible for future financial assistance from YSC.
- If you receive a fee waiver and decide not to attend or would like to decline the fee waiver, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. This will allow us to provide more attendees with financial assistance.
- If you do not register for the conference within five days of receiving your fee waiver, your fee waiver will be cancelled.
- Do not share your fee waiver code; we track the codes carefully and will cancel your registration and the registration of anyone not approved to use it.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or call: 646.257.3000. We’re here to help!